all in one you can get here

Search This Blog

Wednesday 12 September 2018

My First Android Smartphone "SAMSUNG GALAXY FIT S5670"


Hello guys! This is my second post of blog and today I am going to tell you about my first android smartphone.. 

So it is (why I am saying it is because I am using this phone still even I have a new phone)

So it was samsung galaxy fit s5670. I bought this phone in December 2015. Phone specifications are-:

▪ARM 64 600Mhz processor

▪5 MP camera

▪276 MB RAM

▪1350 mAh battery


I was very lucky to have This phone. Usually this phone was suitable for web browsing. You can't expect gaming from this little buddy exactly!! 🤣🤣 

This is my first Phone

So now coming to the point I have rooted this phone in 2016 for upgrading android. Previously it was android 2.3 gingerbread now it's android 4.2.2 and I am still using it for web browsing and downloading random things..

No comments:

Post a Comment