all in one you can get here

Search This Blog

Sunday 23 September 2018

How To Create A Website In WordPress


Hii all readers! Hope you are doing really well so today I am gonna show you how to create a website in WordPress.

So let's get started!


● First of all download the app called WordPress  from play store.




● Then open the app. Now you will see a screen like this. Just tap on 'signup for wordpress.com'



● Now it will show you two options to sign up by email and gmail so I am choosing sign up with google.



● Now it will show choose google accounts for WordPress. Select any gmail account to signup for WordPress.



● So as you can see our new wordpress account has been created. You can also change your display name if you want. After that, tap on continue.



● Now click on "ADD NEW SITE



● Now choose first option called "create WordPress.com site". If you have self hosted site then you can choose second option.



● Now here tap on second option called "start with a website".



● Here we have to choose a new theme for our website I am choosing the first them called Radcliffe2. However you can choose any theme for your website you like.



● Here you have to add the title for your website. I am choosing my website as the title but you can choose anything you like.



● Here we have to choose domain address for our website. You can also search for your favourite keywords for your website. Then tap on create site.



● Now It will take some time to create your website...



● Our website is ready now! Let's write a new post on website. Tap on WRITE FIRST POST.



● Here on the Title you have to add title for your new post and below you can write your whole post.



● So I have created my first post now let's publish it.



●Here's How the website actually looks!



☆ Website link which i have created now

 -: website 


☆ My another wordpress website 

-: Myguardiantech 



☆ Note:-

 in the free plan of wordpress you will get 3 gb of storage for your website but, you can also take wordpress premium plan for creating a professional website. However, I am reccomending free plan for those who are new to blogging and wordpress..


If you like this post then please don't forget to leave a comment and share this post with your friends too. Have a great day!!


4 comments:


  1. Hello,

    we provide affordable and result-oriented SEO services, please give a chance to serve you.


    Thanks
    Admin: E07.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. I finally found great post here.I will get back here. I just added your blog to my bookmark sites. thanks.Quality posts is the crucial to invite the visitors to visit the web page, that's what this web page is providing. Unexpected response from the server

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very useful, although it will be important to help simply click that web page link: CBT Mass Email Sender

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for a very interesting blog. What else may I get that kind of info written in such a perfect approach? I’ve a undertaking that I am simply now operating on, and I have been at the look out for such info. Wordpress Brisbane

    ReplyDelete